Friday, November 18, 2011

Raffle Prize: Bible and Books!

I love my family--they're pitching in for the fundraiser, too! From my father, Lee Strobel, comes a soft-bound Case for Christ Study Bible, which can be personalized from Lee on the dedication page if the winner so desires. Also included is a signed hardbound copy of The Case for the Real Jesus. Perfect for the apologetics buff or spiritual seeker in your life!



He's also donating a signed hardbound copy of his debut novel, The Ambition. Like John Grisham? You'll love this book!



And from my brother Kyle Strobel (yes, he writes too!) comes this excellent book on spiritual formation, Metamorpha: Jesus as a Way of Life.


(Also cool: his spiritual formation ministry, Metamorpha.com--check it out!)

And even my mom Leslie is getting in on the action, offering this Starbucks mug and book hook--the perfect addition to one of our many book packages!

No comments:

Post a Comment